© 2013 Totally Rad! Inc. All right reserved.
PicTapGo utilizes software code and libraries, licensed under the following terms:
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Information you give us. When you make a purchase from Totally Rad, whether online or elsewhere, you provide us with Personal Information such as your name, email address, mailing address, credit card info, and phone number. When you sign up for a product trial, we also collect your name and email address, as product trials are stored in our store’s database as orders as well. You may also give us Personal Information when you sign up for our mailing list, take a survey, interact with our support system, or send us email.
- Visitor Tracking. When you visit the Totally Rad website, we may install tracking cookies on your computer via your browser, log your IP address, or use other means to track your behavior while using our website, or the website of affiliated people and companies.
- Product Usage Data. Some Totally Rad products may send data to our servers from time to time. This data may include statistics on how you use the product, login information, and other Personal Information.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Most of the personal information you provide to us is used to facilitate online ordering of our products. Credit card transactions online require a billing address, for instance, to verify your identity. Your email address, in this case, is necessary to send your order receipt and download links after your purchase. We keep this information in our system indefinitely to provide service to you in the future (for instance, if you need to re-download a past purchase).
- Your email address is used by Totally Rad to contact you with order receipts, company news, product updates, and other information and communication we feel you’d be interested in, including responses to emails and inquiries you’ve sent to us. We typically keep records of all email communication, which helps us provide better service to you in the future, should the need arise.
- In some versions of RadLab, the email address and password you used to create an account in our store is used to verify product ownership at installation time.
- Tracking cookies, server logs, IP addresses, and other Personal Information, whether stored on your computer or our servers, is used by Totally Rad to improve our marketing, and to assign sales commissions to members of our affiliate program, where applicable. For instance, clicking on a link that leads to our site may install a tracking cookie on your computer that helps us to understand your behavior, and to gauge the effectiveness of our various programs.
HOW AND WHEN WE SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
- Totally Rad is not in the business of selling your email address or other personal information to other companies or individuals. However, we may from time to time send email on the behalf of another entity when we feel that you’d benefit by the information.
- Because your Personal Information is sometimes stored on external servers administered by other trusted companies, administrators and employees of those companies may be able to access that data.
- Where appropriate, we use SSL encryption and other technologies to protect your data when in transit and while storing it on our servers. Particularly sensitive data, such as credit card numbers and passwords, are always protected by data encryption.
- Access to your Personal Information at Totally Rad is limited to employees, contractors, and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us.
CONTROL OVER YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- To update your information, including requesting removal of your account, you can contact us at email@example.com with your request and we’ll do our best to accommodate you.
- You can unsubscribe from your newsletter subscription, if applicable, by clicking on the unsubscribe link in a newsletter email. In this case, your email address will remain in our system in a blacklist to ensure that we don’t re-add you to the list in the future.
CHANGES, APPLICABILITY, AND OTHER MISC STUFF
If you are a resident of the State of California, and you want information about how to exercise your third party disclosure choices under California Civil Code section 1798.83, you must contact us at the link below, indicating your preference on how our response to your request should be sent.